top of page
OurJourney receives, collects and stores any information you enter on our website or provide to us in any other way. In addition, OurJourney collects the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; e-mail address; computer and connection information. We may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information and methods used to browse away from the page. OurJourney also collects personally identifiable information (including name, email, communications), payment details (including credit card information), comments, feedback, recommendations and personal profile, as provided.
How OurJourney Collects Information
When you conduct a transaction on the OurJourney website or voluntarily provide personal information (such as email address, full name, etc.), OurJourney collects that information. Your personal information will be used only for the specific reasons stated below.
Why OurJourney Collects Information
OurJourney collects such Non-personal and Personal Information for the following purposes:
1. To provide and operate the Services
2. To provide our Users with ongoing assistance and technical support, if needed
3. To be able to contact our Visitors and Users with general or personalized service-related notices and promotional messages
4. To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred Non-personal information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective services
5. To comply with any applicable laws and regulations
How OurJourney Stores, Uses, Shares and Discloses Your Personal Information
OurJourney is hosted on the Wix.com platform, which provides us with the online platform that allows us to sell OurJourney products and receive donations as a nonprofit organization. Your data may be stored through Wix.com's data storage, databases and the general Wix.com applications. They store your data on secure servers behind firewall.
All direct payment gateways offered by Wix.com and used by OurJourney adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by OurJourney and its service providers.
How OurJourney Communicates With You
OurJourney may contact you to notify you regarding your account, if applicable, to troubleshoot problems with your account, to resolve a dispute, to poll your opinions through surveys or questionnaires, to send updates about OurJourney, or as otherwise necessary to contact you to enforce our User Agreement, applicable national laws and any agreement we may have with you. For these purposes OurJourney may contact you via any contact information you have provided to us, either online or by any other means.
How To Withdraw Your Consent Or Discuss OurJourney's User Agreement
If you do not want OurJourney to process your data anymore or to discuss this agreement, please contact us at email@example.com or send us mail to: PO Box 2862, Rocky Mount, NC, 27802
Cookies are small pieces of data stored on a site visitor's browser. They are typically used to keep track of the settings users have selected and actions they have taken on a site. OurJourney collects cookies when users interact with the OurJourney website. We collect cookies for the following reasons:
1. To provide a great experience for our users and customers
2. To identify our members (those who have donated to OurJourney, purchased from OurJourney, or subscribed to OurJourney)
3. To monitor and analyze the performance, operation and effectiveness of the OurJourney website
4. To ensure that the OurJourney website is secure and safe to use.
If you would like to learn more about cookies and their role, OurJourney suggests you go to the All About Cookies website.
bottom of page